Attention MLL Fans! We need your support. Our 10U and 12U All-Stars teams are about to begin playing and we want to see you at their games supporting our kids.
- Thursday 6/26 – Maitland vs Northwest at 6pm
- Friday 6/27 – Maitland vs Lake Mary at 6pm
- Saturday 6/28 – Maitland vs Oviedo at 11am
- Monday 6/30 – Maitland vs Apopka at 6am
All 10U games will be played at Oviedo Little League Complex located at 275 King Street
Oviedo, FL 32765
- Friday 6/27 – Maitland vs Northwest at 8pm
- Saturday 6/28 – Maitland vs Apopka at 1pm
- Monday 6/30 – Maitland vs Lake Mary at 8pm
All 12U games will be played at the Lake Mary Little League Complex located at 550 Rantoul Lane, Lake Mary, FL 32746
See you there and GO MLL!!
The AAA Maitland Rays are the 2014 District 23 Champions! The AAA Maitland Dodgers came in 2nd place. Both teams were responsible for knocking off Lake Mary, Northwest, Oviedo and Apopka on the way to the Championship game. Congratulations to all our boys and girls, as well as all our volunteers. What a great way to wrap up the Spring Season!
It has been a pleasure and privilege over the past 3 years, the last 2 as President, to serve this league and community. Heading into the Fall season, we will have a new President, Leslie Holloway, Vice President, Rob Gebaide and Player Agent, Tim Ulmer.
I want to personally thank all of you that have taken the time to donate some volunteer hours by raking fields, grilling burgers or raising money for the league. There is no way we could provide the experience at MLL without the help of volunteers.
Although I am biased, I wanted to share some of the things the Board has accomplished over the past 2 years.
- Raised a record amount of money through sponsorships and sales
- Had Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson attend Opening Day ceremonies
- Created the Challenger Division to give children with disabilities an opportunity to play baseball
- Offered the Intermediate Division for 13 year olds to play another year under the Little League format
- Renovated Field A to new standards with help from our partners at the City of Maitland
- Worked with the City of Maitland to design a renovation plan for Field B during summer of 2014
- Purchased and installed new scoreboards on Fields A and B
- Partnered with the local Elementary schools to help drive participation
- Wireless internet at the Field
- Outstanding Website, including Facebook and Twitter followings
- Created job opportunities for several teenagers in work in concession stand
The outgoing Board members, including Jaison Heard, Joy Johnson, David Pedrazzani and myself are very proud of these accomplishments. We are extremely confident that great things will continue to happen with the new Board going into next season. Please keep in mind it takes many hours to make this all happen. We need the help of volunteers to continue to create the best youth league in the area.
Maitland Little League needs your support. We have a wide variety of sponsorship packages available. If you think you might be interested in helping out one of Central Florida’s premier youth sports programs, and achieve exposure for your organization at the same time please see our sponsorship page or contact our Sponsorship Director, Noel Dela Cerna via email@example.com
And the first pitch is out at the newly renovated Don Reid Ford field! Come check it out and our new Intermediate (50/70) division!!